Witaj na Forum Linuxiarzy
Zanim zalogujesz się, by pisać na naszym forum, zapoznaj się z kilkoma zasadami savoir-vivre'u w dziale Administracja.
Wiadomości z problemami zamieszczone w wątku "Przywitaj się" oraz wszelkie reklamy na naszym forum będą usuwane.

Razor-Qt Right Click Menu [solved]

Zaczęty przez seppalta, Wrzesień 29, 2013, 10:14:57 PM

Poprzedni wątek - Następny wątek

seppalta

Right clicking an empty spot on the desktop when Openbox is the window manager normally brings up a menu, the so-called Openbox Menu, which is easy to configure.  However, with Razor-Qt, even though Openbox is the window manager, a different menu comes up.  This is in Sparky Linux Razor-Qt.  Where is the file that shapes that menu located?  I found the Debian part, but that only is a small part of the total.

pavroo

The Razor-Qt menu config 2 files you can find at /etc/xdg/menus/ directory.
Czasami lepiej trzymać usta zamknięte i być traktowany jak idiota, niż je otworzyć i rozwiać wszelkie wątpliwości. Mark Twain

seppalta

Thank you.  I had already discovered those files, but thought there must be something simpler available, like menu.xml is for the Openbox Menu.  So the key to  the razor-qt menus is apparently connected to the files in  /usr/share/desktop-directories and /lib/liv/mount/rootfs/filesystem.squashfs/usr/share/desktop-directories.

The razor-applications.menu in /etc/xdg/menus has many entries not appearing in what is seen when the desktop menu is opened and the order is not completely preserved on those seen.  So altogether this makes quite a mess and is sufficient to discourage me from pursuing razor-qt for the present.  Editing the menu is a must in my world.  I hope the LXDE-Razor-Qt merger isn't going to screw up LXDE in this regard.

pavroo

The point is the files like that does not exist I think.

The files I use for Sparky Razor-Qt are located at :

/home/.config/razor/

and

/home/.config/dconf/user

I am not sure I can help you with that, sorry.
Czasami lepiej trzymać usta zamknięte i być traktowany jak idiota, niż je otworzyć i rozwiać wszelkie wątpliwości. Mark Twain

seppalta

Dumb me!  I am so accustomed to editing menu.xml to change the Openbox Menu, which launches anywhere on the desktop, that I thought a similar procedure must apply to the Razor-qt desktop menu.  However, now I realize that all the Razor-qt menus  are of the conventional type - the type that are usually launched by a button on a panel.  Therefore, applications are added or removed by simply adding or removing their .desktop file.  Mark this as solved.

Zobacz najnowsze wiadomości na forum