Witaj na Forum Linuxiarzy
Zanim zalogujesz się, by pisać na naszym forum, zapoznaj się z kilkoma zasadami savoir-vivre'u w dziale Administracja.
Wiadomości z problemami zamieszczone w wątku "Przywitaj się" oraz wszelkie reklamy na naszym forum będą usuwane.

English: Sparky englightenment

Zaczęty przez Carlo, Maj 20, 2013, 03:37:05 PM

Poprzedni wątek - Następny wątek

Carlo

hi all

i have been messing with sparky for half a day and while i've succeeded making the dwarf fortress and the dwarf therapist run (by enabling 32bit libraries and some other thingies) i've managed to "lock" some of the shutdown, reboot, suspend etc buttons... writing reboot, shutdown etc on terminal can be very geek, but it's going to be pretty much bothering: have you any idea of how to re enable those buttons?

since i'm here, is sparky going to exploit debian 7's new features ?

thanks

pavroo

I am not sure what dwarf fortress and the dwarf therapist damaged in your system, sorry.

Talking about Debian 7 - Sparky 2 is based on it, so it depend what do you exactly mean?

But... New Sparky 3 will be based on Debian Jessie.  
Czasami lepiej trzymać usta zamknięte i być traktowany jak idiota, niż je otworzyć i rozwiać wszelkie wątpliwości. Mark Twain

Carlo

i am about the multiarchitectural something.. (that feature that lets you use both amd64 and i368 packages)

besides: anyone knows how to unlock those buttons? they work on kde and lxde but not on enlightenment....

Zobacz najnowsze wiadomości na forum