Witaj na Forum Linuxiarzy
Zanim zalogujesz się, by pisać na naszym forum, zapoznaj się z kilkoma zasadami savoir-vivre'u w dziale Administracja.
Wiadomości z problemami zamieszczone w wątku "Przywitaj się" oraz wszelkie reklamy na naszym forum będą usuwane.

Issuess wwith Linux Mint 13 Cinnamon and Linux Mint Debian Cinnamon and MATE

Zaczęty przez bravodelta58, Kwiecień 01, 2013, 07:27:41 AM

Poprzedni wątek - Następny wątek

bravodelta58

:( I have tried Linux Mint (all the above mentioned versions) and always get the same problem. They do not restart or shut down properly. I have an MSI 5000x Radeon series graphics card. I install all the drivers and still does not work. I was wondering if any one else had the same problem? I know I posted on the Linux Mint forums but no answer.

This does not worry me though as I am running a dual boot with openSUSE12.3 Gnome and the latest Sparky (LXDE/E-17.) with no issues. So it looks like Sparky Linux is my distro of choice. GREAT JOB!! PLEASE DO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D

pavroo

I don't know about the issue becouse... I don't use Mint, sorry. Anyway, nobody report the problem on our forum yet.  The best way to get an answer is to put it on Mint forum so you did. It's Easter time, let them get back to their machines back :)
Czasami lepiej trzymać usta zamknięte i być traktowany jak idiota, niż je otworzyć i rozwiać wszelkie wątpliwości. Mark Twain

Zobacz najnowsze wiadomości na forum